Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€ [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Vote_lcap [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Voting_bar [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Vote_lcap [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Voting_bar [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
Vanaja
nikbear
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ducon

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)

Go down 
+73
joeschmoe
alex12
johnnyversoz
cjohanan
framroze
haruo
speedracer100
franacc
Riaans
supersport333
s201HLE
philrob
seniordan
charger69
0fflabeluse
jeannomiller
Was
Swede Savage
Couragecougar
teddyator
babis_xo
Vanaja
dragob
Muddie7272
NEChris
Zexer
RobertLidstroem
Vipla Dare
jck83700
MichaW
Wiltshire Tony
einbecker1
rini690
dandelo
leslav2012
WHIPCRACKER
alain62
Suti
JacnGille
jodelmor
GT350CS
gilles
chrisracer14
DarkSide
CX650
Starraider
Olob
SeriousSpy
ney.dias
blahblahblah
tdurrett
bbking
Arnage
cream
Condominhas
GeeDee
McLowry
deep-strike
serpico19717
nikbear
MG421982
oldman
PCO
fisheracing
MOF
BBB
saxony2112
Verbatim123
Soze
jd121449
r0m0r
rainmaker62
tipo66
77 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
BorekS

BorekS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 459

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 10:56 am

hi to all old car simrace fans,
I would like to create a next mod for GTL, GTR2, Race07 and for rFactor, as you know maybe. it could be the Le Mans 1967 winner Ford GT40 Mk IV, the long tailed.

EDIT -------------------------------------------------------------------
LE MANS CLASSICS ADD-ON FOR GT LEGENDS RELEASED (v.1.0.1)
LE MANS CLASSICS ADD-ON FOR GTR2 RELEASED (v.1.0.1)
LE MANS CLASSICS ADD-ON FOR POWER & GLORY RELEASED (v.1.0.1)

DESCRIPTION
A free car add-on for GT Legends game (SimBin). Contents some kind of historic Le Mans racing series cars from late 60s / early 70s.
This game pack is enhanced with another vehicles yet, which never raced Le Mans, but are related to the main car list strongly. Typically with Le Mans longtail vehicles are also its shortails available there.

CREDITS
2D/3D stuff: BorekS, RookieoftheMans, Marco F., tsf2, dbstreet and DonPanoz
Car physics: deep-strike
Sounds: NEChris and wolferl, adapted for the cars by deep-strike
Special thanks to: LooseEther, Altbierbude testdrivers MichaW, Manfred Haupenthal, Terra24, valentinocavrag, Norbert Calenborn  

CAR LIST
Ferrari 330 P3/4
Ferrari 330 P4
Ferrari 412P
Ford Mk.IV
Porsche 907 K
Porsche 907 LH
Porsche 908 K
Porsche 908 LH
Porsche 917 K (1969)
Porsche 917 L (1969)

For more visit http://simgarage.nolimit.cz/rubriky/game-add-ons/le-mans-classics

Last edited by BorekS on Mon 19 Feb 2018, 8:08 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://stilz.mypage.cz/
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 10:58 am

searching the net now I know the car exists for Gran Turismo 5 and Project CARS games already, but there exists also an unofficial conversion GTR2 mod made by some french guy. there is no readme info or contact about the moder and about the original 3d model creator.

this is how it looks:

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l10

ugly creature, right? but see now:

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l11  [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l12

its the same car model in GTL  made, with new mesh materials and SimBin original GT40 wheel set, just a quickly made test.

I would be happy if somebody could help me to find who is the mesh author to ask him for permissions, do you know the author?
with a new completely made cockpit it could be a very nice add-on car I suppose.

the another original skins quick conversion tests:

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l13  [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l14 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l15 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l16

Last edited by BorekS on Sun 07 May 2017, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 11:32 am

That sounds really great !

I got GT5 and GT6, but after all these years nobody found a way to extract the files from the main .VOL file. The new Forza 5 game is almost useless. Adds just 2 new classic cars compared to the other Forza games: 1964 Mini Cooper and 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO. Hope the DLCs will change things for better.

BTW, when are going to be released the Cooper and the Ferrari ??

Last edited by MG421982 on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tipo66

Anzahl der Beiträge : 135

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 12:36 pm

wow Great Boreks my Respekt  Very Happy Very Happy cheers 
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 1:40 pm

well, I can watch the GT5 car at showroom at least, to study the car shape and details there Smile
it is possible the PCARS model will be (or is already) converted, but this were be available for the underground scene only... and I would like to t
do it the official way :-)

at F1C thread I got a tip to ask Nechris, which is the F1 Challenge mod well known person.

what I know sofar is the model I found at "ProtosLM70ModGTR2.rar" over the net including also Ferrari 330 P4 and some Ferraris 512. the readme doesnt include even the mod converter name, just few rows of english and french text about the personal conversion.

it could be the F1C source, but I am just wondering, why the GT40 Mk IV isnt a part of the LM70 mod for rFactor, which even is made from three different mod sources (F1C probably), the original rF LM70 mod is actually three sources mixed up, at least sais
this page:
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=1970%20World%20Sports%20Car%20Championship

the missing Ford car couldnt be there because its a 1967 car maybe, but why I never found the cars converted, just the french guy stuff, strange...

I will try to look for the original F1C mod, and contact Nechris... which could be same problem like to contact wolferl (the great mod sound maker) these days.

Last edited by BorekS on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 2:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 1:46 pm

thanks tipo66 Smile not much was made sofar, but I did a quick paint template to try how could look the car with different skins. I will post some picture soon, the blue-orange skin No.9

MG421982: the Cooper T73 is freezed project. anyway it needs to remap the mesh and make skins, to be a serious looking mod Smile
the Ferrari 312B needs to make repaintable materials, the paint template, physics and sounds. I have a deal with RMi to finish it next year Smile
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 2:44 pm

news: I got a message from NEChris:

"Looking at the screenies I think the car is from the F1C mod WSC1967. Original 3d model creator: Marco F. but I wouldn't know how to contact him (too long ago)."

so I sent a mail to Marco...
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2151

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 8:09 pm

I had tried to put the same wheels on the MKIV a while back, but kept getting the error msg: "Error loading global material FORD_GT40_2DWHEEL_STYLE1_PL".....  Could not find that file anywhere ! Good Job BorekS !! Did you run into this issue when adding the wheels to the MKIV?

Last edited by joeschmoe on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : senility)
Back to top Go down
serpico19717

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 9:56 pm

This is awesome. Been hoping someone would have a crack at this for ages. Good luck Borek.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 9:57 pm

Found this in my install -  "Ford MKIV par Bernd1978 le 24/07/08"       could be Bernd1978's

Just as a test, I put the GT40 wheels on 2 other cars, no problem, was also able to put the 512M Capagnolo mags on the MKIV, but just can't get those GT40 wheels to work on it. Good job on those wheels BorekS!!!!
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 10:43 pm

serpico19717: thanks :)I really would like to make this add-on car, but the official way, then the new cockpit mesh creation make a sense for me. I could start to make a new carbody too, but it will take much more time and I think the GT40 Mk IV by Marco F. from the WSC1967 mod car still looks nice after years.

Joeschmoe: its a mesh material missing texture problem, I quess. Ive used SimBins GT40 main wheels only, not the complete wheel pack, so all was fine. FORD_GT40_2DWHEEL_STYLE1_PL is a material name, for the lowpolygonal wheels, I suppose. SimbBin call such wheels 2D wheels (its just flat side wheel surface, the lowest model LOD is just a flat textured square), which player can set at the game menu, to increase the performance at slower computers. such mesh is defined at the second car .cas file, with a special name _2DW. I am not at my game pc now, so I cant say to this more.

I see, so Bernd1978 or Marco F. ist the car creator?

Last edited by BorekS on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 11:05 pm

the selfmade blue-orange attempt, the old good "gulf" skin attempt.
far away form final stage, just a test stuff of the quick made paint template (wip), but I will share it with you Smile

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l17

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt40_l18
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 4:59 am

The "French Guy" is tsf2 and he has done some nice work; not perfect but he did get some stuff out long before others. A few PMs and some politeness and you never know what you'll get. I love the MK IV and the version I have now is really nice. Thanks to all for the work they've put in on this beauty.
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 7:57 am

hi rainmaker62, thanks for a new info.
I believe now what said NEChris and few anothers, the car I wanna use is the Marco F. model from F1 Challenge WSC67 mod, just like he did another cars, eg. for the LM70 mod.
I am affraid tsf2 cant give to me the offcial permission Smile

Last edited by BorekS on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:00 am

for those who dont know much about me, here is a overhul sample of the model Ferrari 312B F1 1970 mod by RMi. originaly RMi got rights to convert, and change if needed, Tyios Ferrari 312B model into any racing game simulation, at 2007.

original model (left) - what of his parts Ive used as a base source for the new GTL/GTR2/R07 nad rF mod work (right)...

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Tyios_13 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Boreks13

the original Tyios model (left) and the new car version (right)   Cool
I think some progress is visible there Wink

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_o10 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_n10

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_o11 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_n11

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_o12 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_n12

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_o13 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_n13

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_o14 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) F312_n14
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 1:11 pm

news: I got a nice christmas gift right now, the mail with permissions from the GT40 Mk IV model creator  cheers 
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 3:03 pm

Excellent news BorekS !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 4:30 pm

Very good news ! It's a superb car.  santa bounce drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 6:26 pm

Very good news, thank you. Very Happy  santa 
Another piece of history for GTL.  Wink 
I'm looking forward to it.  bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 11:05 pm

deep-strike wrote:
Very good news, thank you. Very Happy  santa 
Another piece of history for GTL.  Wink 
I'm looking forward to it.  bounce cheers

DITTO to that ! ! !  cheers bounce Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
r0m0r

r0m0r

Anzahl der Beiträge : 148

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 12:36 am

I love your GT40, BorekS ! Hope it will soon race on our tracks !  bounce
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 9:33 pm

thanks Smile

well, I got from Marco F. the original car sources, so I started the conversion newly.
the original model creator allowed to me to do some model changes, but he would like to see, how his skins looks at the newer games since the car was released for F1 Challenge. anyway, as I said, a new paint template is work in progress, to keep the ISI/GMotor2 game engine mesh material logic (specular maps, bump maps...)

Marco F. also would prefer to use the original looking Mk IV wheels, not the SimBins wheel set Ive used at the previous pictures. I fully agree, so I started a new wheel paint. Firestone and GoodYear tires should be available.

not much to show yet, this is the one day work:
 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt_40_10

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Gt_40_11
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 10:02 pm

Cool car BorekS.  cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 10:47 pm

jd121449 wrote:
Cool car BorekS.  cheers

Ditto to that!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Soze
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 411

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 5:20 pm

I love it, BorekS Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next