Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€error question... - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
error question... - Page 2 Vote_lcaperror question... - Page 2 Voting_barerror question... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
error question... - Page 2 Vote_lcaperror question... - Page 2 Voting_barerror question... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
Vanaja
fatguts
nikbear
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 8 Guests

toutfou

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

error question...

Go down 
+19
MG421982
jeannomiller
WHIPCRACKER
Blind Faith
Muddie7272
0fflabeluse
alex12
fatguts
drionita
Gonzaga
kenny stewart
Swede Savage
Tanjaschnute
DarkSide
CX650
hanskindler
jodelmor
GeeDee
carTOON
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1192

error question... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jun 2018, 3:21 pm

I like most people I have come to the conclusion No-Grip may have gone forever reading the above it seems the server contract expired the owners must have known it was due to be renewed and would have if they wanted to continue found another in time, so lets hope they do in the future.

I think this tells us backup everything somewhere anywhere twice, three times if necessary.

Luckily I kept my install of GT legends 80GB of mods and skins 50% off No-grip before switching to GTR2.

So Backup Everybody.
Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 517

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jun 2018, 5:03 pm

Most curious thing is that we've not heard from moderators... I suppose they know what's the problem and this silence isn't a good news !!!

Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018, 11:46 am

alex12 wrote:
Most curious thing is that we've not heard from moderators... I suppose they know what's the problem and this silence isn't a good news !!!

We are just as much in the dark as everyone else. I can't divulge content of private communication between ourselves. Suffice it to say the the site owner hasn't been in contact as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jun 2018, 2:10 pm

Their facebook page has also disappeared... Suspect

RIP Nogrip !!!

Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018, 10:18 am

Wow, NoGrip is really gone for good?!? What could be cause of this?!

CX650

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2018, 1:03 pm

MG421982 wrote:
Wow, NoGrip is really gone for good?!? What could be cause of this?!

I have my suspicions but decline to say until the fat lady sings.
Back to top Go down
0fflabeluse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 174

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018, 1:37 pm

A huge loss, not only the file database with its good search function, but all that knowledge lost with the forum Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Muddie7272

Muddie7272

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018, 3:45 pm

A sad Hi!

About the lost Knowledge i found this :

https://web.archive.org/web/20180224152144/http://www.nogripracing.com/index.php

Very Slow/ No Login possible but some Buttons are working

Greetings
Muddie
Back to top Go down
Blind Faith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018, 9:06 pm

I have been there…

Browsing the download lists gives you a general idea of the magnitude of the loss.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018, 1:43 pm

It is a huge loss!!---not everyone was ok with all the rules but no one would wish it to be gone I think.

I don"t know if Trippteam's site is still available but it was one of the best repositories of files that I know of.

Sure hope NoGrip is NOT gone for good Sad

DRAGON
Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun 2018, 7:39 am

CX650 wrote:
I have my suspicions but decline to say until the fat lady sings.

scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3551

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2018, 1:05 pm

WHIPCRACKER wrote:
It is a huge loss!!---not everyone was ok with all the rules but no one would wish it to be gone I think.

I don"t know if Trippteam's site is still available but it was one of the best repositories of files that I know of.

Sure hope NoGrip is NOT gone for good Sad

DRAGON

Trippteam fortunately is still available: http://tt.servegame.com:100/

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Aug 2018, 4:15 pm

Anybody found out what happened with NoGrip?!

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2386

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Aug 2018, 5:07 pm

MG421982 wrote:
Anybody found out what happened with NoGrip?!

This silence is not fare with thousands of guys who belong to NoGrip community.
This guys in command must told something to all of us, even if they decided to stop definitly their site, but talking to us, who sustained them for so many years.
It's a real pitty this kind of behavior. I just can't understand!! Crying or Very sad No Thinking denkend
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: error question   error question... - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Aug 2018, 6:38 pm

I agree its disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2169

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug 2018, 1:02 am

Not surprising...........
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: error question...    error question... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug 2018, 9:00 am

What's more am I right in thinking they have captured everyone's work on their servers and keeping it now for what purpose no one knows without the owners permission to do so.

As the original purpose originally was to provide a repository for gamers are they going to release and sell peoples software commercially without their prior knowledge hmmm food for thought.

Is there a Legal position here !!
Back to top Go down
ChrisMarks

ChrisMarks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Aug 2018, 2:31 pm

fatguts wrote:
What's more am I right in thinking they have captured everyone's work on their servers and keeping it now for what purpose no one knows without the owners permission to do so.

As the original purpose originally was to provide a repository for gamers are they going to release and sell peoples software commercially without their prior knowledge hmmm food for thought.

You have a very valid point and i will certainly be keeping an eye out for my skins, if anyone starts sharing them without my permission Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Aug 2018, 7:10 pm

fatguts wrote:

+10000000
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018, 11:34 pm

hmmguy wrote:
fatguts wrote:

+10000000

I double that and raise you a dime!!!
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018, 11:33 am

I have many files backed up for personal use. If anyone wishes a copy of anything I have, I will happily share provided the author allows. They are not sorted or organized in any way so there may be a delay in finding anything specific. NoGrip may be gone but the community goes on.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018, 8:48 am

That's a great help cx650 I am looking for anything Chevrolet corvette L88 mods skins thumbup
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2018, 2:17 pm

@ fatguts. Give me a couple of days, I'll see what I can find.

Most of my backups are GTL, but I have some GTR2, RT, and SCGT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: error question...   error question... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

error question...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2