Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Getting on trackaholics forum Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Getting on trackaholics forum Vote_lcapGetting on trackaholics forum Voting_barGetting on trackaholics forum Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Getting on trackaholics forum Vote_lcapGetting on trackaholics forum Voting_barGetting on trackaholics forum Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
Vanaja
nikbear
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Getting on trackaholics forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
banana2000

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Getting on trackaholics forum Empty
PostSubject: Getting on trackaholics forum   Getting on trackaholics forum EmptyTue 09 Jul 2024, 8:33 am

Hii, I am new here! Thank you for letting me on this forum, I see some really good stuff being posted here.

I've been playing GTR2 since around 2016, and though I stopped playing it for a few years (got more into Assetto Corsa lately) I really wanted to get back into it!

I have a question though. Years ago I was on another forum called "Trackaholics". I remember some very cool mods being posted there. However, my account seemed to have been deactivated due to inactivity, and the moderators on the forum seem to not allow any new members there.

Is there a possible way to get back on that forum? Or some kind of way to contact the admins from there? I hope that it's possible.

also really keep up the good modding work, really love it! Will definitely try out some of the stuff here!

franki63 likes this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1169

PostSubject: Re: Getting on trackaholics forum   Getting on trackaholics forum EmptyTue 09 Jul 2024, 8:51 am

Hi I am one of the admin team on trackaholics membership has been closed as a temporary measure to clear out the old dead wood so to speak.
It may be back open soon new rules are implemented you must use the forum if you join it, this is to encourage member participation and develpopment of new mods not just to sign in once every 2 years and use it just as a download platform.

Try again in a week or so thumbup

CX650, The Iron Wolf, franki63 and banana2000 like this post

Back to top Go down
banana2000

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

PostSubject: Re: Getting on trackaholics forum   Getting on trackaholics forum EmptyTue 09 Jul 2024, 9:10 am

Thank you, I will keep an eye open!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting on trackaholics forum   Getting on trackaholics forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting on trackaholics forum
Page 1 of 1