Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Vote_lcap"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Voting_bar"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Vote_lcap"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Voting_bar"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
Vanaja
nikbear
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Username

Most users ever online was 331 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:25 pm

"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G

Go down 
+2
Vanaja
alex12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3493

"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Empty
PostSubject: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 2:31 am

Stumbled about this over at trackaholics:

https://trackaholics.forumotion.com/t8987-power-glory-nippon-legends

Obviously a wip mod never released.

More vids here:

https://www.youtube.com/@BirdmanGer/videos

Does anyone have more information?

Jeannomiller

Vanaja and ney.dias like this post

Back to top Go down
alex12

alex12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 488

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 4:36 am

Anything to relate with Shotaro work ?

I remember beta mod posted at Nogrip, but don't know if it's the same... scratch

Long time ago !!!
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 6:59 am

The youtube videos are from November 2022, so by far newer.

Many cars already released but skins seemed to be added but also some new ones which
in fact remind me on shotaro's work too.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 7:15 am

This one is great:

And in fact: obviously somebody was able to contact shotaro and others:

"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G 2024-013
"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G 2024-014
"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G 2024-015

I instantly hope that this one will ever be released.

Jeannomiller

Vanaja, Tanjaschnute, drionita, DarkSide, silent_gxg, TidalWave529, sunalp2 and franki63 like this post

Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 7:58 am

I also messaged on multiple videos trying to motivate team 21 (which apparently is just 1 person, according to one of the comments). I am not sure who that modder is (I forget who was part of team 21 anyway) but he compiled existing cars, modified existing cars, made new cars and made skins for said cars to make the mod but apparently he was unhappy with "poor reception".

In other words not enough people were enthusiastic about the mod when he released the videos in 2022. As I explained in my comment, very few people saw the videos and somehow they flew entirely under the radar. I am present (as either Hemisfear68 or Dark Side) on Evo Modding, Trackoholics, and on EEC, and GT-IMT.... and NOWHERE did these videos show up until they were posted on Trackoholics this week. So I guess its not a case of his work being unappreciated, quite the opposite... just that people did not see his work in progress. Hope there is still activity and at least a beta mod will be released because I am sure there will be many members in the community willing to help. he had some issues with the Isuzu Bellet amongs others, you can find his comments on youtube videos there on youtube.

jeannomiller, Vanaja, joeschmoe, drionita and fatguts like this post

Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1193

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 9:17 am

We hope this will be published sometime.

DarkSide likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tanjaschnute

Anzahl der Beiträge : 174

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 7:59 am

I would also be very happy if you could download these vehicles.
They would be a real added value for the P&G mod.
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 4:38 am

I suggest you guys also drop comments on team 21 youtube videos so if / when team21 comes back, they (or he?) see the support! maybe that helps to make up their mind about the development of all this awesome work!!

drionita likes this post

Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 775

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:20 am

DarkSide wrote:
I suggest you guys also drop comments on team 21 youtube videos so if / when team21 comes back, they (or he?) see the support! maybe that helps to make up their mind about the development of all this awesome work!!

Just done, let's wait and see!
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 7:28 am

This guy uses the same (Team21) logo:

https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/chevron-b19-21-23-for-gtr2-power-glory.71854/

"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G 2024-019

Cool

Jeannomiller

Roninm5 and sunalp2 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G   "Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G Empty

Back to top Go down

"Team21" anyone? Nihon Legends for GTR2/P&G
Page 1 of 1