Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Vote_lcapRace Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Voting_barRace Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Vote_lcapRace Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Voting_barRace Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
Vanaja
nikbear
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

Silentgun

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3504

Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Empty
PostSubject: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018, 12:15 pm

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/gt-legends.161/

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Gonzaga

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018, 7:47 pm

does anybody know where "brickyard legend team" upload his mods?
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2384

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018, 8:59 pm

@ Gonzaga: usually they uploaded most of their Mods at NoGrip, but there is many of them also available at Altbierbude. But to download ALL the Mods (even some WIPS yet) it's not possible, only if you are one of the very few members (like me) with private access (only 12 guys).
Can I help you some way? What do you need? If possible, I'm here around every day. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Gonzaga

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018, 9:58 pm

thank you Ney millions. I just want to know is they continue doing mods for GTL. Im followin all the stuff of this team. The good thing is the site of Brickyard Legends is still active. thumbup
Back to top Go down
Gonzaga

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018, 10:03 pm

wainting specially anxiuos
Porsche 935 mobydick
Bmw 2002 Gr5
:w00t:
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018, 10:43 pm

Gonzaga wrote:
wainting specially anxiuos
Porsche 935 mobydick
Bmw 2002 Gr5
:w00t:

They have been very quiet last months, with only a few comments or a new physics test for the BMWs.
Papag (Kostas) have been working very much in his normal life.
At this moment I have nothing to say about new Mods, but we're still alive, and thinking a little in have a site specially develop to download our Mods to the public.
cheers GOOD denkend wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Gonzaga

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018, 11:08 pm

well they are living that is a good thing GOOD
Thanks for the info Ney
Back to top Go down
Uncomman

Uncomman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 271

PostSubject: Uploads and requests   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018, 5:58 am

ney.dias wrote:
@ Gonzaga: usually they uploaded most of their Mods at NoGrip, but there is many of them also available at Altbierbude. But to download ALL the Mods (even some WIPS yet) it's not possible, only if you are one of the very few members (like me) with private access (only 12 guys).
Can I help you some way? What do you need? If possible, I'm here around every day. Cheers!

Thanks ney.dias!

I\d be interested in knowing how one gets access to Brickyard's 'inner circle'? And would you upload specific mods on request?

I am willing to upload various mods to my Google Drive account, and place links here to them, I have many from nogrip, but I guess we should operate on a request basis?
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018, 2:21 pm

@ Uncomman : Unfortunaltely I'm only a very small test driver in the "organization", and I am not authorized to upload anything. I'm sorry, buddy! But, as I said before, you can be able to download many Brickiard's Mods from Altbierbude. Cheers! cheers GOOD denkend wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files   Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files Empty

Back to top Go down

Race Department DL section GTL featuring many NoGrip files
Page 1 of 1