Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€ [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Vote_lcap [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Voting_bar [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Vote_lcap [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Voting_bar [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
Vanaja
fatguts
nikbear
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Peter Lynn, toutfou

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:25 am

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)

Go down 
+73
joeschmoe
alex12
johnnyversoz
cjohanan
framroze
haruo
speedracer100
franacc
Riaans
supersport333
s201HLE
philrob
seniordan
charger69
0fflabeluse
jeannomiller
Was
Swede Savage
Couragecougar
teddyator
babis_xo
Vanaja
dragob
Muddie7272
NEChris
Zexer
RobertLidstroem
Vipla Dare
jck83700
MichaW
Wiltshire Tony
einbecker1
rini690
dandelo
leslav2012
WHIPCRACKER
alain62
Suti
JacnGille
jodelmor
GT350CS
gilles
chrisracer14
DarkSide
CX650
Starraider
Olob
SeriousSpy
ney.dias
blahblahblah
tdurrett
bbking
Arnage
cream
Condominhas
GeeDee
McLowry
deep-strike
serpico19717
nikbear
MG421982
oldman
PCO
fisheracing
MOF
BBB
saxony2112
Verbatim123
Soze
jd121449
r0m0r
rainmaker62
tipo66
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
BorekS

BorekS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 459

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:25 am

Smile ... ok, a green skin made

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 F330_s20
Back to top Go down
http://stilz.mypage.cz/
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 482

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:41 pm

The Piper car...Excellent! Had a friend make this one for me in an earlier P4 mod...Nice!
Back to top Go down
SeriousSpy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:32 pm

I cannot wait for this!! The MK.IV is one of my favorite cars ever. Have we got any update over the last few weeks?
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 pm

hi SeriousSpy,
well, no real updates last few weeks, its a summer time, holiday time.

oh, actually yes, we got permissions to use NEChris sounds from rFactor WSC70 mod for our project Smile
Back to top Go down
SeriousSpy

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Yusssssss!!Very Happy

By the way, I know there's not much point in discussing it pre-release, but do you think you'd end up porting it to GTR2 / Power and Glory ever?
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 pm

when released usually all the suff we are doing for GTL is available for GTR2 too, it is relativ easy to convert it Smile
Power and Glory is a standalone addon by David Wrights team and I personally have no experience merging the PnG with other mods. true is I got an offer by David for cooperation on one PnG car, but it do not means our LM CLASSIC Ford MarkIV or Ferrari 330P4 should be implemented in the next PnG release Smile

Back to top Go down
tdurrett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 159

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:15 pm

The only changes needed to most cars for a P&G class are:
adding the car to a P&G class ex. "GTO2"
and editing the car's .cas file with
MASFILE=GTL_STEX.GTR
MASFILE=GTL_TALENT.GTR

I've added the entire LM-55 directory to my P&G game since I've tried to keep early
tracks in P&G exclusively by editing SIM_00_Power&Glory.gdb
with
SpecialClasses
{
SIM_LM55 = Le Mans Classic 1955-1958

and having stex.gtl and talent.gtl in the LM55 directory.
Back to top Go down
SeriousSpy

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 am

OH GOD, BOREK!

I didn't realize who you were for a second. Razz

Great job on your F1 Legends and the other F1 mods you've done!

I was wondering, do you think we could get the 1969 style F1 cars for GTL, too? (And maybe GTR2)
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:02 am

Smile thanks Smile

the F1LR2 should include the 1967 seasion only, but true is I was thinking to create the 1969 wingy version too. another true is the new 1967 physics (by deep-strike) is not done yet and there is no plan creating the 1969 physics for GTL nad GTR2.

so, with the wingy cars I meant the rFactor version only, where I would just replace the 1967 and 1969 mesh, using the original rFactor F1LR physics adapted/created by GFraser1965.
Back to top Go down
SeriousSpy

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:47 am

Well, that's okay, at least we have them in rFactor.

Since the F1 1969 lost all it's working mirrors (there is one download available, but I can't get it working) it's become the only way to have those early winged cars.

Good luck on the MK.IV, it's one of my favorite cars ever. I'm buying Project CARS Limited Edition almost exclusively for it! Very Happy (That, and it should be a pretty cool game)
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:08 pm

SeriousSpy wrote:
Well, that's okay, at least we have them in rFactor.

Since the F1 1969 lost all it's working mirrors (there is one download available, but I can't get it working) it's become the only way to have those early winged cars.

Good luck on the MK.IV, it's one of my favorite cars ever. I'm buying Project CARS Limited Edition almost exclusively for it! Very Happy (That, and it should be a pretty cool game)
I might be mistaken, but I thought that the standard edition of Project CARS will have the same car list as the limited edition. It seems to have been reported that there are certain cars which will be automatically unlocked in the limited edition version that have to be unlocked in the standard version of the game.

That, however, is somewhat by the by - so far, it seems that your work is giving those models a new lease of life and they are shaping up quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
SeriousSpy

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Well, it's noted that there is no progression system in PCARS. It also says "exlusive to the Limited Edition" on the website where I'm buying it.
Back to top Go down
SeriousSpy

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:01 am

Hey, guys, it's been a couple of weeks almost, is there any new progress to report? Smile
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2386

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:37 pm

SeriousSpy wrote:
Hey, guys, it's been a couple of weeks almost, is there any new progress to report? Smile

Cool @SeriousSpy: for sure, you'll know when happens some new progress to report, as usually BorekS does. So, be cool and wait!
Back to top Go down
SeriousSpy

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Okay!
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:59 pm

hi guys,
well, the progress in latest weeks was about current car sounds and physics preparation for our test driver crew, which is deep-strikes job Smile
no visual changes, which is my job, was made. if there will be something new to show, I will let you know Wink

Last edited by BorekS on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragob

dragob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 105

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:03 am

Thanks for the info, BorekS.
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 am

ok guys, Looseether did some nice renders of the actual Le Mans Classic mod car park, check this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/565lpwzxvw6kxr9/AACnRSspFrsqLMgmRbQkBMfCa

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Gt40_610 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 330p4_10 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 907lh_10 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 908lh_10 [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 917lh_10
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Looks very nice... I didn't know that you are working in a Porsche?! Very Happy What is the model???

Back to top Go down
dragob

dragob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 105

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Of course he's working on 908LH!
Back to top Go down
Olob

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:50 pm

The renders provided are amazing. Personally, all I can say is thanks for the work and immense effort that it has taken to get to this point - THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:44 pm

There are three types of the Porsche.
The 907LH, the 908LH and the 1969 917LH. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Starraider

Starraider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Looks fantastic, thanks for the Update! Smile
Back to top Go down
BorekS

BorekS

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:36 pm

thanks Smile

ok, there are some great and important news:
as we know, all car sounds are done, managed by deep-strike, but now also he and the test driver crew finished all the LMC car physics.
another great and important event is  Looseether is back on the mod scene and that he did the great looking icons for the LMC cars, ingame screenshots attached Smile

well, now is my turn it seems, but it will take some time yet to make it all as we wish Wink

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Gtl_2010  [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Gtl_2011  [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Gtl_2012  [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Gtl_2013  [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Gtl_2014
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3551

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Great news - thanks BorekS Smile

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)    [NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Le Mans Classics (not only GTL)
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next